Protecting Clients in Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Darren D. Shull’s dedication to helping his clients goes way beyond the usual lawyer-client relationship. In order for Darren to deliver above standard representation of his clients, he highly believes in cultivating a strong and loyal relationship. This is the reason why Darren in his law firm offers a free consultation session for everyone that is charged with criminal cases in West Palm Beach.
Serving Palm Beach for more than 30 years now, Darren has already dealt with similar cases and legal issues in the past and has represented individuals and families in the state of Florida.
Palm Beach Gardens Estate Planning
The law office of Darren also helps clients with their estate planning which is a vital process to go through in one’s lifetime. A resident of Palm Beach Gardens FL needs to make sure that the assets that they own as a result of a lifetime’s work or even inherited from family members in the past are distributed accordingly to the beneficiary ones as per the client’s wish.
The law firm of Darren deals with family law for several years now and helps you estate planning your assets and create your Last Will according to our wishes.
United States Marine Corps
- Served honorably in the United States Marine Corps 1981-1987 attaining the rank of Sergeant.
- Graduated in the top 5% of class; Aviation Machinist School.
Bachelor of Arts: Flagler College, St. Augustine, Fl. 1987
Juris Doctorate Degree: St. Thomas University, Miami Fl. 1990
Assistant State Attorney 1990-2006
- As a career prosecutor with 20 years in Palm Beach County;
- Over 120 jury trials from DUI’s to homicide; Prosecuting high profile cases.
- Major crimes/sex crimes prosecutor.
- Division Chief in County Court & Felony Court divisions supervising other prosecutors.
- Chief of Auto Theft & Carjacking Unit; supervising the work of 16 different law enforcement agencies.
- State certified law enforcement instructor. Instructed thousands of law enforcement officers within Palm Beach County and statewide on legal challenges, investigation techniques and testifying in the courtroom.
Darren D. Shull, P.A. 2006- Present
- Successfully defended hundreds of cases where charges were down-filed or dropped altogether.
- Sealed or expunged hundreds of criminal arrests and prosecutions.
- Negotiated hundreds of cases under state guidelines in successful plea agreements.
- Jury trials to include DUI (driving under the influence) to major felony offenses including burglary and homicide.
- Successfully argued dozens motions to suppress and motions to dismiss criminal charges using traditional and a creative approach.
- Defended high profile cases.
- Member, The Florida Bar.
- Member, Federal Bar Southern District
- Member of Palm Beach County Bar.
- Palm Beach County Criminal Defense Bar.
- Keiser University Board of Directors of Legal Studies
- Pride Integrated Services Inc. DUI Advisory Committee
- Director at Large of Legal Affairs Florida Veterans Foundation
- Commandant, Marine Corps League L/CPL Justin J Wilson Detachment 1045
Let the extensive experience of Attorney Darren D. Shull guide you through the most difficult time in your life.