What To Do If You Get a DUI Charge in Palm Beach County or Jupiter FL?
ARRESTED FOR DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE (DUI) in Palm Beach Gardens or Jupiter, FL?
Living in West Palm Beach County and got arrested for driving under influence? Looking for a DUI attorney Jupiter experienced as a criminal defense lawyer? If this is the case then you landed in the right place. I am Darren D. Shull a criminal defense lawyer experienced in criminal defense in Jupiter FL for years now. My 30 years as a DUI attorney Jupiter experience in the lovely West Palm Beach County will contribute highly to your Jupiter DUI case. As a criminal defense lawyer in Jupiter FL, I am committed to providing maximum defense to my clients on their Jupiter DUI cases, and I even offer a free consultation in the offices of my law firm to talk about your case and give you experienced criminal defense advice.
As a Jupiter DUI attorney, I have to remind you that you must be aware of one very important matter and that is your driving privileges will be suspended as a result of this arrest. You have 10 days from the date of arrest to request either a formal review hearing or an Eligibility review waiver hardship permit from the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles Bureau of Administrative Review before the suspension takes effect and you totally lose your ability to drive. Attorney Darren Shull can handle getting a work permit and/or setting up a hearing for you to challenge the license suspension and make arrangements before any “hard”(can’t drive for any reason) suspension takes effect depending upon the timing.
As a criminal defense attorney, I am open any time for free consultation regarding your Jupiter DUI charge and give you legal advice. Dealing with similar cases as a DUI attorney Jupiter for quite a long time now, I ensure you that I know all processes and will make this run as smoothly as possible with my professional legal advice so you will be able to drive again in the state of Florida. During our free consultation, I will guide you through my years of experience as a DUI lawyer, and work out our defense strategy in order for us to be able to tackle the charge as efficiently as possible and make sure you will get back your driving license as soon as possible.
My law firm is open for everyone in Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens and Martin County Florida. You don’t have to be worried since you are not the first person that had to experience this process, so an experienced criminal defense attorney like myself will help you get your life back together.
As a Jupiter DUI Attorney, I am proud to defend my clients as a criminal defense attorney and operate my law firm with dedication located in the Jupiter / Palm Beach Gardens area, so if you are charged with a DUI case I invite you to a free consultation legal advice session with a veteran DUI Attorney Jupiter.
The Law Office of Darren D. Shull is not a ticket clinic when it comes to DUI’s. Our office gives individualized attention for each client and each case facing a DUI charge from DMV formal review hearing to the conclusion of the case either by trial or plea.
You should retain competent legal counsel to help protect your driving record but also to advise and defend your rights against the criminal charge of DUI. It is likely that you are or will be swamped with other letters and brochures regarding your arrest from other lawyers, so please consider the following qualifications when making your important decision:
DARREN D. SHULL – QUALIFICATIONS
- *30 years combined experience as a defense attorney & prosecutor. Tried over 120 jury trials from DUI to homicide; Career prosecutor with 16 years as an assistant state attorney in Palm Beach County;
- *Mr. Shull was a major crimes/sex crimes prosecutor; Division chief in county court & felony court divisions supervising other prosecutors.
- Law enforcement instructor; Mr. Shull has instructed thousands of law enforcement officers within Palm Beach County and statewide on investigation techniques and testifying in court.
- *Darren Shull was a Senior DUI Prosecutor in Palm Beach county for several years so he knows the “other” side.
- *As a defense attorney, Darren Shull successfully defended thousands cases, many of them very serious.
- *Darren Shull is a United States Marine Corps Veteran
- *Main law office is conveniently located in Jupiter, Fl.; just minutes from I-95.
- *There is no charge for an initial consultation and office visit. Please feel free to call if you have any questions.